Secret Secretary has been super busy lately and I've neglected my blog for far too long.
But I have something all brand new to share with you!
I'm really excited to announce that I have a fantastic revamped website that's a lot more up to date in style and easy to get around.
Things like email and diary management, venue booking and liaison for your next workshop, ebook compilation, or maybe let someone else take over your social media presence to give you back more time to do what you do best. There's lots, lots more I can help you with, you only have to ask.
Make Your Life Easier
Having a Virtual Assistant WILL make a big difference to how your business progresses from here on out. I've had a great time over this past year building my business and working with some amazing people from very different professions. See what my clients say on the Testimonials tab. Isn't it time you had some balance in your life and got on with what you do best?
Some of the things I've been working on lately and keeping me busy have been:
- Collating and formatting an ebook for one client, that was a huge task but very satisfying and now profitable for the client.
- One client needed over 100 business cards scanned and added to her MailChimp database. I even bought a new card reader to make my life easier from WorldCard, highly recommend it.
- Writing come copy for web content for several websites for a CopyWriting VA, really enjoyed this and have learned a lot.
- Maintaining several of one client's social media platforms each week distributing her blog posts.
- Monitoring another client's Facebook Page and posting relevant content that I needed to find specific to the industry.
- Revising a client's job applications for jobs that require a specific way of writing.
- Copy and pasted a client's blog posts into a word document.
These are just some of the things a Virtual Assistant can help you with, you only have to ask if you have other admin tasks that you need looking after.
Until next time, take a look around my shiny new website and let me know what you think, I'd love your opinions.